Agency Senior Billing Coordinator
Your range of duties will include billing and reconciliation of monthly invoicing and financials, while providing friendly and professional customer service to both our internal and external clients. We are searching for efficient, flexible, and accurate individuals with initiative, who will also look for opportunities to streamline and optimize our processes. The ability to research and resolve inconsistencies will add to your candidacy as will past experience with Advantage Software Systems
Requirements: Ideal applicant will have a degree in Accounting, 1+ years of accounting experience, and advanced knowledge of MS Excel & Outlook. Previous experience in advertising or media would be a plus. You will also have an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, ever changing environment, especially during the billing cycle. Time management is needed to ensure deadlines are met. Confidentiality is a must.
- Manage all aspects of client billing process, including system maintenance, monthly billing and submission of invoices to clients. Prepare for and attend monthly billing meetings with key staff members.
- AR deposits and light collections.
- Enter and monitor AP; resolve discrepancies with monthly statements.
- Maintain various Excel reports to track billing functions and reconciliations.
- Respond to all finance, account services, media, digital, and client billing inquiries.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing to both internal and external contacts.
- Possible light reception desk coverage for Agency Assistant breaks.
- Office supply procurement.
- Office event support.
- Assist with other projects or reassignment of accounts and duties, as necessary as the company grows and changes.
Does this sound like you? Submit your resume’ to: email@example.com