Social Media Specialist
Reports to: Director of Account Services
Description: The Social Media Specialist is responsible for curating and executing social media content strategies for Cuneo clients in a manner that increases social media customer engagement and creates a positive online customer experience. This position will collaborate with team members on the day to day execution of Organic Social Media Management and Reputation Management. This person plays a key role in understanding and connecting with our clients’ audiences through social media and reputation management platforms. They are the voice of the brand and are responsible for posts, replies and general content. They will analyze campaign performance to ensure an organized and efficient process while maximizing campaign delivery to meet each campaign’s core KPIs.
- Work creatively and analytically towards targeted results and ensure timely and effective execution of social media marketing tactics and programs
- Develop and/or optimize all applicable social media accounts including (but not limited to); Google My Business, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, DealerRater, Yelp etc
- Curate content and develop organic content calendars for assigned clients. Think outside the box, create visually appealing, multimedia content and consider images, links, emojis, etc.
- Create and schedule content for delivery throughout all applicable social media channels
- Listen to and engage with the audience, keep an eye on mentions and trends, and reply to questions as needed
- Work in conjunction with agency and client stakeholders to hone and expand the brand’s voice and persona, strategize and adjust strategy as needed
- Monitor and analyze all social media channels daily for assigned clients, providing top notch customer care by responding to positive comments/reviews and notifying agency or client stakeholders of negative reviews and work to develop a response or action
- Understand how social media strategy fits into larger advertising plan including other traditional and digital marketing initiatives, in order to position social within the larger context of how the brand connects with customers, drives traffic and sales
- Regular reporting and analysis of social media performance, identifying trends, developing recommendations and communicating plans of action
- Provide assistance at agency and/or client events, promotions and other functions
- Others as may be defined by supervisor
Experience and Attributes:
- Four-year degree in advertising, marketing, communications or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to write effectively in the tone of the brand
- Reliable, professional and extremely organized
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Google Ads or Analytics, Facebook Blueprint and Bing Certified a plus
Interested? Submit your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.