Reports to: Director of Marketing, Planning and Research
The Marketing Supervisor will be part of the Marketing, Planning and Research (MPR) Team and will work closely with every other department in our agency to build and execute data-driven, customer-centric marketing campaigns for our clients. Ideal candidates will have experience with more than one marketing discipline – strategy, customer insights, database/loyalty programs, or media/digital media. You will also support development of our agency brand and creating materials that reflect that brand.
As part of a growing team, this position offers unique opportunity to help build the agency for our next phase of growth, but also requires someone who is a self-starter, agile and adaptable.
- Serve as liaison between Account Services team and other agency teams (Media, Database, Creative, Reporting) to develop robust marketing and media strategies that meet client goals
- Deep understanding of assigned accounts and industries
- Understanding of all digital products and services offered by agency
- Seek out and synthesize consumer data, industry trends and other research that will provide macro and micro level insights helping set the foundation for client strategy
- Prepare Annual Marketing + Media Plans for designated roster of accounts.
- Develop customer journey-based campaigns that identify audience segmentation strategies, media mix allocations, and creative considerations in mind, leveraging industry + client brand insights and historical performance data.
- Build and present brand-right, visually interesting presentations that SIMPLIFY, ILLUSTRATE, and INFORM for our clients
- Manage Quarterly Client Reviews with Account Services Team
- Review, analyze and evaluate client performance against benchmarks and prepare course corrections as necessary
- Support agency marketing + social media initiatives
- Support agency New Business efforts
- Support growth and development of MPR team
Experience and Attributes:
- Four-year degree in advertising, marketing, communications, general business or related field
- 6+ years marketing experience, working within various disciplines
- Aptitude for technology and digital media
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams toward a common goal
- Able to effectively organize and manage complex projects
- Able to efficiently manages projects and changing priorities to budget and under tight deadlines
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, working to proactively resolve and identify solutions
- Superb written + verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Prior agency experience is desirable
- Fluency in MS Suite - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of CRM Tools preferred – ex: Marketo, Salesforce, Mail Chimp
- Experience in design tools a preferred – ex: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Canva
- Google Analytics Certified (or required within six months of onboarding)
- Knowledge of Digital Media platforms and AdWords/Analytics a plus
Interested? Submit your résumé to email@example.com for consideration.