Cuneo Advertising is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our creative team to produce a variety of creative content for our clients. In this role the Graphic Designer will partner with team members to design for a range of advertising and marketing environments including digital, social and traditional media, as well as adapt and update existing concepts and camapigns with current content. The ideal candidate must be a highly collaborative, team-oriented individual who is open to feedback and able to thrive within a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects.
- Operates in partnership with senior creative teammates to create sharp, effective design across a variety of platforms and tactics.
- Manages a mix of long-term and quick-turn design projects with overlapping priorities and urgency.
- Delivers all projects on-time to support the demands of the Agency’s clients.
- Embraces feedback and guidance to improve and enhance skills, achieve efficiencies and maintain continuity.
- Supports other production design requests as needed.
- College degree (BFA, BA, or AAS) in visual arts or other creative fields preferred. We will consider candidates with demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team player able to take work direction from creative project managers as well as collaborate with other design resources and leadership.
- Highly organized and self-motivated with exceptional attention to detail.
- High accountability and flexibility to meet tight deadlines.
- A portfolio showcasing relevant experience – provide a link to your portfolio with password if necessary.
- College degree (BFA, BA, or AAS) in visual arts or other creative fields preferred.
- Advertising agency (or equivalent) experience.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S.
- Relocation support will not be offered to applicants within the United States.
- The location for this role is Minneapolis, MN.
For more than 40 years, Cuneo Advertising has kept itself on the leading edge, constantly defining and re-defining the means for our clients to reach consumers more effectively. The faster communication changes, the faster we change with it…even anticipating change so you can be there waiting. Cuneo Advertising was created in 1977 with the premise to serve the automotive industry. Through the last 40+ years, Cuneo has diversified into many other sectors including but not limited to: Health and Wellness, Automotive, Real Estate, Media/Broadcasting, Internet Business, Power Sports, Retail and Food Service on a local, regional and national level.
Interested? Submit your résumé to email@example.com for consideration.