Reports to: Director of Account Services
Description: Day-to-day client management and selling/defending/advocate for agency. Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments. Supports Account Supervisor in the execution of assigned clients monthly project plans. Ensures effective communication, management and execution of client’s advertising programs. You thrive in a fast-paced, retail focused environment (retail automotive experience/interest a huge plus!) and you want to own your clients’ success!
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications including calls and emails.
- Facilitates assigned clients’ monthly marketing meetings, prepare agenda and send follow-up notes.
- Supports account supervisor in preparing client estimates, proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, media and public relations plans.
- Supports account supervisor in the review, revision and presentation of client budgets, calendars, campaigns and reports.
- Supports account supervisor in presenting, selling and defending all agency work/proposals to clients.
- Supports account supervisor in the execution of approved client advertising programs, campaigns and events.
- Supports account supervisor in creative communication process and work closely with the creative team to execute.
- Informs account supervisor regularly of account progress for all assigned clients; involves account supervisor immediately in event of potential problems, i.e., client/agency relations, budget overruns, etc.
- Proofs and presents client scripts, ads and other creative materials.
- Provides agency sign-off on client marketing programs and advertising campaigns/revisions.
- Acquires client sign-off on client marketing programs and advertising campaigns, including revisions.
- Oversees all client co-op marketing including ensuring all ads receive pre-approval and monthly submissions receive fund approval.
- Mentors all account coordinators in the account services department.
- Participates in the development, presentation and advancement of the agency brand.
- Identifies and develops opportunities for client revenue enhancement.
- Others as may be defined by supervisor.
- Client Project Plan development and ongoing management and communication with client and internal teams.
- Client Budget Flow Chart (BFC) updates/management and communication with client and internal teams
- Facilitate/schedule client monthly marketing meetings.
- Prepare agenda for monthly marketing meetings.
- Take notes and send follow-up email with notes/action items to client and necessary team members.
- Sending alerts for new creative projects.
- Sending alerts to planning team.
- Proofread all creative assets.
- Provide client with monthly offer spreadsheet.
- Reviews and approves monthly co-op coversheet and invoices.
- Regular co-op fund review and management.
- For new-to-the-agency clients, update/maintain/share new client project tracker.
- Reviews, analyzes and shares monthly digital and database ROI reports with clients.
- Submits expense report for reimbursement monthly.
- BA or equivalent in work experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in an agency Account Services’ position or equivalent experience in a marketing setting.
- Automotive-industry experience a major plus.
- Hands-on experience with both traditional and digital marketing.
- Clear and concise communication skills with internal teams, clients and outside vendors/partners.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Interested? Submit your résumé to email@example.com for consideration.