- Be the client’s media and market expert for all assigned clients
- Work in close alignment with agency planning team.
- Utilize media and market research to support decisions for existing clients as well as to be used when pitching new clients.
- Negotiate and steward all approved plans.
- Hold vendors accountable for all deliverables.
- Post buy analytics including TV posts, digital analysis. This requires a deep understanding of the relationship between traditional and digital media.
- Form strong relationships with media vendors.
- Be in tune with new and existing vendors and their changing capabilities and the ever-changing media landscape
- A minimum of 5 years of media planning and buying experience at an advertising agency or in-house marketing organization.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and Strata is a plus.
- A college education preferably with a degree in advertising, communications, marketing or a related field
- Prefer DCM and GA certified individuals
- Ability to quickly learn and work with other software applications
- A deep understanding of ComScore, Nielsen, SQAD, Scarborough, Media Audit and other media measurement tools.
- Self starter, ability to work with others, manage fast pace and meet deadlines
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- Organizational skills, ability to solve problems and an attention to details are required.
If your idea of a good time involves negotiating added value, send your résumé to: email@example.com