Do you dream in DMAs? Do you have zone maps on your walls the way some people have cat posters? The Media Planner/Buyer (MPB) plays a vital role in planning, placing and evaluating client media programs. Working as an advocate for the client and a liaison to other agency teams, the MPB is also frequently relied upon to guide and mentor junior members of the media division.
- Evaluate, negotiate, plan and place various advertising media – including Broadcast/Cable Television, Radio, Digital, Newspaper/Print and Out-of-Home.
- Develop professional media proposals for agency and client presentation
- Compute and recap media-based added-value programs
- Analyze and authorize media schedules, invoices, discrepancies and make-good schedules
- Create and execute regularly-scheduled media reports and market evaluations
- Identify and introduce new media opportunities
- Provide clear communication and a reliable point-of-contact to agency clientele
- Mentor and direct agency media coordinators and other adjunct staff as needed
- Provide support and assistance at agency presentations, events or other functions
- Others as may be defined by supervisor
- 4-year college degree
- Minimum 4 years buying and/or planningIdeal candidate will have used Strata and have experience with the automotive industry.
If your idea of a good time involves negotiating added value, send your résumé to Kathy Carlson: firstname.lastname@example.org