The Media Assistant (MA) provides a variety of functions within the media department and liaison between account services, finance and vendors. The MA plays a vital role in ensuring the effective, efficient operation of the media department.
Supervisor: Media Supervisor
- Opening new campaigns to include appropriate demographic and market information.
- Enter and order broadcast, print, digital and OOH media schedules into Strata
- Pull media schedules and campaign reports for client approval
- Traffic broadcast, print, digital and OOH creative to appropriate vendors
- Review and approve make-good schedules
- Enter and reconcile media invoices identifying any media discrepancies
- Acquire and process notarized affidavits of performance for coop-eligible schedules
- Pull monthly reports including but not limited to billing, invoice checklists and digital performance reports
- Serve as a substitute to media buyers, supervisors and director in their absence
- Additional projects to assist with department needs
- Serve as substitute support of front desk staff/receptionist
- Sort and forward media-specific mail and other deliveries
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and HTML code a plus
- Ability to quickly learn and work with other software applications
- General office experience & ability to manage efficiently a variety of tasks & projects
- Self starter, ability to work with others, manage fast pace and meet deadlines
- Organizational skills, ability to solve problems and an attention to detail are a must.
To apply, send your résumé to Kathy Carlson: email@example.com