The Account Supervisor (AS) serves as a vital link between the agency and his or her respective roster of clients. As the title suggests, the AS is responsible for directing an Account Executive/Account Coordinator team or teams to effectively manage and execute all elements in the individual client’s or multiple clients’ marketing programs and, therefore, must possess a high degree of knowledge regarding the client’s business, a high level of expertise in leveraging the agency’s capabilities, and a high aptitude for two-way communication.
- The ability to quickly understand current client advertising/results measurements.
- The analytical expertise to draw solid conclusions based on measurement results.
- Hands-on experience with both traditional and digital marketing.
- The capacity to develop solutions relevant to research findings.
- The skills to present conclusions and solutions in a clear and confident manner.
- Attainment of annual Cuneo Advertising AGI goals for his or her roster of accounts
- Supervise a team or teams of Account Coordinators and Account Executives to ensure client success and delivery of Agency AGI goals
- Be a mentor to all Account Coordinators and Account Executives in the Account Services department
- Final sign off on Client Co-op Submissions, Client Marketing Plans and Monthly Client Billing
- Serve as an agent and liaison between client and agency personnel
- Identify, anticipate and communicate client needs, initiatives, objectives and opportunities
- Initiate and facilitate the development of client marketing strategy, messages and themes
- Supervise and participate in the execution of client advertising programs, campaigns and events
- Provide Account Coordinators and Account Executives with sufficient information to initiate, enter and complete client work orders, job jackets, creative briefs and other project/campaign documentation
- Format, coordinate and present client marketing programs, schedules and reports
- Review, revise and present client budgets, calendars, campaigns and reports
- Evaluate client media proposals and partnership opportunities
- Proof and present client scripts, ads, storyboards and other creative materials
- Acquire client sign-off on client marketing programs and advertising campaigns, including revisions
- Provide agency sign-off on respective client marketing programs and advertising campaigns/revisions
- Create and distribute monthly, quarterly and/or annual client billing reports/projections
- Aid all Account Coordinators, Account Executives and Project Manager in the management and execution of clients’ marketing efforts
- Participate in the development, presentation and advancement of the agency brand
- Identify and develop opportunities for client revenue enhancement
- Identify and pursue opportunities for new client recruitment
- Others as may be defined by supervisor
Minimum 3-5 years experience as an agency account executive or equivalent experience in a marketing setting. Only candidates with working experience in traditional and digital marketing will be considered for this position. BA or equivalent in work experience.
Think this is you? Submit your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.