Superstars wanted. The Account Executive (AE) serves as a critical lifeline between the agency and its clientele. As the title suggests, the AE is responsible for the effective management and execution of all elements in the client’s marketing program and, therefore, must possess copious knowledge of the client’s business, extreme expertise in leveraging the agency’s capabilities, and mad skills in two-way communication. If your idea of a deep conversation involves Snapchat, this might not be for you.
- The ability to quickly understand current client advertising/results measurements.
- The analytical expertise to draw solid conclusions based on measurement results.
- Hands-on experience with both traditional and digital marketing.
- The capacity to develop solutions relevant to research findings.
- The skills to present conclusions and solutions in a clear and confident manner.
- Serves as an agent and liaison between clients and agency personnel as needed or directed.
- Identify, anticipate, and communicate client needs, initiatives, objectives, and opportunities.
- Makes suggestions and recommendations.
- Oversees budget management.
- Monitors results of media placements.
- Works closely on SEM and display campaigns with team.
- Understands media landscape in each market with media department.
- Prepares and maintains market media/production calendars.
- Participates in the execution of client advertising programs, campaigns, and events.
- Provide account coordinators with information sufficient to initiate, enter, and complete client work orders, job jackets, creative briefs, and other project/campaign documentation.
- Advise agency media personnel regarding pending or prospective media needs, schedules, or campaigns.
- Evaluate digital and traditional media buying measurements and requirements.
- Format, coordinate, and present client marketing programs, schedules, and reports.
- Assist in the review, revision, and presentation of client budgets, calendars, campaigns, and reports.
- Evaluate client media proposals and partnership opportunities.
- Assist in creative communication process and work closely with the creative team to execute.
- Leads PR communication efforts.
- Management and creation of customer marketing materials.
- Create and distribute monthly, quarterly, and/or annual client billing reports/projections.
- Identify and develop opportunities for client revenue enhancement.
- Others as may be defined by supervisor.
Minimum 2-4 years experience as an agency account executive or equivalent experience in a marketing setting. Only candidates with working experience in traditional and digital marketing will be considered for this position. BA or equivalent in work experience.
Think you deserve this job? Submit your résumé to email@example.com and make your case.