You’re the proverbial glue that binds the account management team together. As a liaison between the agency team and the client organization, the Account Coordinator plays a vital role in ensuring the effective execution of all marketing programs and the efficient operation of the agency as a whole. A high aptitude for organization, prioritization, and communication are critical in determining success. If your idea of organizing your taxes involves a shoebox, this isn’t for you—but we may have something for you in creative.
Supervisor: Project Management Supervisor
- Provide prompt, proficient, and professional assistance to the agency account service team.
- Serve as a liaison between the account service team, other agency personnel, and agency clientele.
- Participate in the proper execution of client advertising and promotional programs, campaigns, and events.
- Provide creative, media, and account teams with information sufficient to initiate, enter, and complete client projects, including creative briefs, project specs, timelines, assets, and other project/campaign documentation.
- Meet and communicate frequently with account and other agency personnel to manage projects, keeping project documentation up to date.
- Proof and shepherd approval of client scripts, ads, social media communication, website deliverables, storyboards, and other creative materials to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Assist account service team in receiving client sign-off on all marketing programs and advertising campaigns, including revisions.
- Create and manage client budgets, calendars, reports, and marketing books.
- Outside vendor management: includes gathering estimates and managing schedules, timelines, and budgets.
- Participate in the development, presentation, and advancement of the agency brand.
- Assist in identifying and developing opportunities for new client acquisition.
- Provide assistance at agency and/or client events, promotions, and other functions.
- Others as may be defined by supervisor.
Experience and Attributes:
- Minimum 2 years advertising and/or marketing experience
- Prior agency or media/traffic experience strongly desired
- Automotive industry experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Good communication skills with teams, clients, and outside partners/vendors
- Reliable, professional, and extremely organized
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If you’re an energetic go-getter, send your résumé and sales pitch to email@example.com